Translational Cancer Research Network: Randwick Precinct Cancer Roundtable
July 14 @ 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm
- Metabolic alterations in cancer and how we measure them
- Beyond the Warburg effect – diverse nutrient requirements of different cancers
- Cancer and the whole-body metabolism – causes, consequences and biomarkers
- What are the best model systems to study cancer metabolism?
- Clinical utility of targeting cancer metabolism
Presenter: Professor Nigel Turner
The roundtable program provides a forum to advance collaborations between laboratory and clinical researchers, and facilitate strategic partnerships between the Nelune Comprehensive Cancer Centre (Prince of Wales Hospital), UNSW Sydney, the Lowy Cancer Research Centre, the Translational Cancer Research Network (TCRN), and South Eastern Sydney Local Health District.
Where: Edmund Blacket Functions Room, Prince of Wales Hospital