As a child, Dr Tara Roberts spent long days playing in dusty museum archives and soon became fascinated with science.
“I blame my mother for my science obsession. Mum worked in the Queensland museum and I spent many days there during school holidays,” Roberts explains.
The CONCERT Grant Awards recipients have been announced with seven grants awarded for 2019-2020. These inaugural grants have been made possible by the hard work of the CONCERT Council. .
- CONCERT Biobank’s Annual Report is now available
- An Orthotopic Resectional Mouse Model of Pancreatic Cancer
- Increasing participation of people from CALD backgrounds in research
- Discovering the reasons for inequity in cancer outcomes between Aboriginal and non-aboriginal people in Australia.
- New Lung Cancer Research Grant